EasyListView ver 1.12 released!
|CellEditKeyEngine - an engine that allows you to customize the behavior of arbitrary keys in edit-in-place mode.
- NEW: UseCellEditKeyEngine property enables/disables CellEditKeyEngine.
- NEW: CellEditTabChangesRows property makes EasyListView change the row being edited when the user presses [Tab] while editing the last editable cell on a row.
- NEW: CellEditEnterChangesRows property makes EasyListView try to edit the cell below the cell being edited when the user press [Enter].
- NEW: SetCellEditKeyBehaviour method sets the behavior of a given key.
- NEW: New template tab "Edit-in-place".
CHG: In embeds tree all embed points related to EasyListView events moved to "Events" branch. The list of moved embed points:
This release is available, free of charge, to all customers who have an active maintenance and support subscription plan.
- "Cell value changed"
- "Double click"
- "Format cell"
- "Format row"
- "Group task clicked"
- "Can drop"
- "Item checked"
- "Property changed"
- "Right click"
- "Selected row index changed"
- "Selected row indices changed"
- "Sort order changed"
- "Watch control value changed"